<body>

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The upside of being a hopper in the himalayas

I'm on crutches. In a mountain town. In the himalayas. While this sounds bleak, it affords me a huge opportunity to sit and watch. and breathe in good old clean himalayan air. and the work I am doing...still going on. they ladies just come to visit me at home. (its very sweet of them). And tibetan classes...also done in my home. SO except for the fact that I get bored sometimes because its a ton of alone time but it gives me lots to think about. lots to ponder.

although, I am pretty stoked to get home. and have a fiberglass cast and be able to clomp around on somewhat level ground.

deep breaths. everything will work out. in the meantime...i've got mountains to keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home