<body>

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Christmas in Cambodia was a funny experience to say the least. Its really hard to get into the holiday spirit when you are sitting by a pool, under palm trees, sweating like a pig. As a result, I didn't really feel Christmas-y. But that doesn't mean it wasn't an ok day.

Essentially, at this point, things are winding down so quickly I can hardly believe it. My room is packed up. My wall o' pictures has been taken down. I have my plane ticket purchased...And I move into a guesthouse in two days. The texts for my "going away temporarily" party have been sent. Essentially its down to the wire. And all I can say to that is WOAH.

I'm looking forward to everything but the snow. SNOW??? I have n't felt weather any colder than 70 degrees since I got here...and even when its 75 I wear a sweater and sometimes a hat. I still think the Khmer's in full on parkas are amusing. In fact, two days ago when it was 70 degrees (this is freaking cold here...i was shivering), I saw a khmer girl looking like she was about to go skiing.

But me complaining about cold is silly...when there is FIVE FEET of snow looming in Colorado. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home