<body>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Siem Reap

Last time when i was in cambodia i also headed up north to siem reap. was only here for a few days and essentially came to do one thing...see the temples of angkor wat. the temples were amazing. but as for the city, i wasn't a huge fan. and i remain not a huge fan. but it is nice to get out of the city from time to time. the escape from phnom penh was long overdue anyways.

the past few days have been a lot of fun. met a lot of new people. and have had a relaxing-ish few days in Siem Reap. I am here writing for the cambodia pocket guide. A travel guide that is available in both siem reap and phnom penh. their website is www.cambodiapocketguide.com. Check them out if you do so desire.

So far I have eaten amazing food, drank really good wine, and even got to visit a horse ranch. i will be writing four articles, all of which were a ton of fun to research. I even had to make my own dinner at one of the restaurants we are reviewing.

My father will be proud...I am writing an article on wine. And wine tasting in siem reap.

I'm actually kind of bummed i have to go back. c'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home