<body>

Monday, August 07, 2006

My first night as a Malaysian Barmaid

The following things occured tonight:

A) I saw a malaysian transvestite. Male to Female. She was surprisingly beautiful.

B) Said transvestite hitting on men and them reciprocating. She went home with someone. I am sure she is a prostitute.

C) I made 15 malaysian in tips, and drank about 50 malaysian in free beer. I made an additional 15 malaysian in tips because men kept putting 1 malaysian bills in my clevage. Only western men though...no malaysians. This just reminds me that as much as they cat call, malaysian men are more harmless.

D) I got asked for sex tips from an Irish man with dreads.

E) Was asked for my email by many many a western man.

F) Was offered a job in cambodia by my employer in malaysia MANAGING his new bar in Cambodia which will open in approximatly three weeks.

G) Saw two swiss girls dancing together...REALLY DANCING. all i can say is...they shouldn't do that in this country.

and finally H) Learned that Malaysia can be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home