<body>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Leaving

I just arrived in Los Angeles. A place I called home for many, many years. I drove around with my family looking at our old house, elementary school, and neighborhood. It was sureal. I have to say I miss the following things about California: The weather, The architecture ( I am a sucker for Californian styled homes), and the beach. OH THE BEACH!!! Seeing the water was enough to make me cry. The things I don't miss?: The smog, the traffic, the people, and the excessive nature of the darn place.

Also what I dont' miss is the stuffy noses. I am all stuffy. Eww. I think this is a result of old alergies as well as the smog.

But what I love most about this place is the food. Talk about Mexican food HEAVEN!!!!

And I had an IN-N-OUT burger which also is god's gift to the hamburger.

Next post....MALAYSIA!!! Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home