<body>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

So I spent the first half of my birthday folded over on my bed sick as a flipping dog. By the afternoon I ended up feeling fine.

I took myself out to a nice, late lunch and then I moved into my beautiful, too orange appartment. I bought plants, and organized and in about five minutes I am going shopping for knives and pots and pans.

everything is going marvelously. and in general I am happy as can be. but let me tell you...my appartment is SCHWEET!!!!!

i spent the evening at my favorite local bar chatting up consultants and making new friends. i even got a free birthday drink. (at two bars!) so it was a low key evening with my coworkers and friends. but i have to say, it was a marvelous way to celebrate my 21st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home