<body>

Monday, August 07, 2006

Fun times in Malaysia

I have to say...I am starting to like Kuala Lumpur a bit better. But only for the following reasons.

A) I got a job as a barmaid. For tonight and any other nights I would like while I am here. I get paid under the table and make tips and if I so desire get a free place to live.

B) The place I am going to work in is a Reggae Bar, in Chinatown, in Kuala Lumpur. Its a backpacking haven.

C) I am meeting people. Its a ton of fun, and I can't wait for some of these people I am meeting to come through Cambodia.

The thing I do not like...When I am asked why I am traveling alone and have no boyfriend I get all sorts of queries as to WHY? So I have to lie. And have started learning to lie to the malaysians about the fact that I do indeed have a boyfriend.


BUT I AM WORKING AS A BARMAID IN MALAYSIA!!!!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home